Saturday, October 30, 2004

Well I didn't post all week. I'm bummed the Sox won the world series, but take it as a sign that even the loserest of losers can turn their luck around with a little bit of cash and a lot of hard work. I decided that I'll sit for the patent bar exam as soon as possible. Started studying day before yesterday, shooting for early or mid-January. Dog looks a little depressed these days, not sure why. Maybe he misses his youth. Or maybe he needs a girlfriend, I don't know. I do know that I'm glad he's not a cat, since I don't like cats much. Except for the cats in Team America, I thought they were pretty funny. Probably going to try and make some chicken soup tonight, we'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roberto Iza Valdes said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 6, 2005 at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home