Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm working right now, so have limited time to write what can only be limited thoughts. I'm glad it's over--really over. I've heard reports that Sen. Kerry's speech was good, very good. I've not heard the speech yet, but I'm willing to believe it. Here again "if only" will get a lot of air-time. "If only he'd been THAT good during the campaign..." Well, maybe. It doesn't matter now, though, does it?

I'm tired today, like many people I suspect. I've gone through the morning in a haze. And frankly, I was in shock (and awe) at 10 am when I got invited for an interview with a big Seattle firm for this Friday. Not a great position, but still lawyer's work, and something good to go on, someplace good to start. Thankfully no one asked me if I'd rather have a W presidency or a good lawyering job. I'll take both, thanks, and I won't even feel bad about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home