Saturday, January 15, 2005

Okay... This is King County. To date I've said nothing about the election. All I really have to say about it is other people are covering it in depth, and I think we should have a re-vote, and I think all the current elections officials in King County should be fired.

Someone got arrested in our alley last night. The police used a megaphone to communicate, which after all the Friday night partying was a little tough on the various central nervous systems on the 8th Floor. But at least he didn't get shot, which was by no means a certainty at the beginning of that confrontation.

We're a little hungover today on the 8th floor. It's early afternoon and we're still in our pj's. The only trips made outside today have been for the sake of the dog. It's cold as nuts outside today, I can report. Soon we'll have to leave the comfort of our apartment for some Saturday shopping, and maybe tea down at the market. My girlfriend loves tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home