Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Stupid work getting in the way of stupid blogging. Sorry folks, I know you're dying to read hot fresh new news in my life here like four times daily, but frankly, I spend all day looking at a flat screen. I really don't feel like typing more at the end of each work day.

I applied for a different position in my firm. Hopefully I'll get the job and that will be fly.

I "networked" with another young lawyer in town tonight (he bought me a beer). A man of vision, I hope he succeeds. This particular conversation has got me thinking again about how I am too conservative by nature, and perhaps it's time I did something crazy.

Ann Althouse has some sweet posts up this week. The link is right over there to your right. I especially like the Reid/Read deconstruction of some Justice Thomas bad-mouthing. And the fashion/beauty posts raise some internalized points I used to think about a lot per my former girlfriend, but not so much these days.

The word of the day is: superficial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home